Discover the Imperial City of Cusco, Humanity’s Cultural Patrimony, is getting to know the heart of the prominent Incan culture; a mysterious and magical world. The remains of the Incan, Colonial and Republican periods are present everywhere in the city. Its historical center, composed of squares, neighborhoods, churches, houses, streets, stairways, ornamental fountains, as well as of public and private buildings, offers a harmonious set of three time periods, in which stand out the Plaza de Armas (Main Square ), the Cathedral, Temple of the Qorikancha and museums. This Cusco City Tourscircuit´s highlight is the Archaeological Park of Saqsaywaman, on top of the hill that overlooks the city.
Quad Bike Tour Cusco: Route Pumamarka and Ticapata ( 75 kilometers of itinerary)
- 8:00 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel, to the starting point of the quadbike tour
- Preparation briefing, with training and safety practices
- Beginning of the guided tour, in the Enaco area, located in the District of San Sebastián, riding by places like Ticapata, Quillawata, Camino Blanco, Phuyoc, Yuncaypata, with a guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Pumamarka
- 12:00 noon: Return to the starting point and transfer to your hotel.
CUSCO CITY TOURS PROGRAM
- 2:00 p.m.: Transfer from your hotel, on a tourist transportation
- Guided visit of the Cathedral
- Temple of the Qorikancha
- Archaeological Park of Saqsaywaman (Q´enqo, Pukapukara, Tambomachay)
- 5:30 p.m.: Return to the city of Cusco and visit to the Qosqo Native Art Center
Includes / Not Included
Quad Bike Tour Cusco – Includes:
- Transfers from your hotel, to the starting point and vice-versa
- Bilingual guide expert in quadbikes
- Safety helmet and goggles
- Honda 250 and 300 cc quadbikes
- Safety equipment
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
Quad Bike Tour Cusco – Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- Non-programed food, extras, drinks, snacks, tips, etc.
Quad Bike Tour Cusco – What recommended that you bring:
- Small backpack
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Waterproof poncho (Rain season)
- Canteen, mineral water and snack
- Sun blocking lotion and sunglasses
- Hat or cap
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.