Machu Picchu Tours Packages is a program that gives you the opportunity to get to know the Incan culture´s main architectural icons, along with the monuments of the Historical Center of the Imperial City of Cusco, Humanity’s Cultural Patrimony, as the Incan City of Machu Picchu, the Archaeological Park of Saqsaywaman, the Sacred Valley of the Incas and the colonial part of the city make up a perfect combination, for an excursion with much cultural content of an ancestral people. And all of this is accessible to delegations of high school and superior levels, as well as to students with the ISIC Card.
DAY 01 Machu Picchu Tours Packages: Arrival in Cusco / City Tour
- Reception at the airport or bus station, transfer to your hotel, coca leaf tea and acclimatization
- 12:30 p.m.: Lunch
- 1:45 p.m.: Guided tour of the city, visiting the Cathedral, Temple of the Qorikancha, Archaeological Complex of Saqsaywaman, Q´enqo, Tambomachay, Pukapukara and to the Qosqo Native Art Center
DAY 02 Machu Picchu Tours Packages: Full day in the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 8:30 a.m.: Departure from your hotel, on a tourist bus bound to the Saced Valley of the Incas
- Guided visit in the village of Pisaq and of its typical handicraft fair
- Countryside style lunch, at a traditional “quinta” restaurant, in Urubamba
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Ollantaytambo
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Chinchero
- 6:30 p.m.: Return to the city of Cusco and transfer to your hotel.
DAY 03 Machu Picchu Tours Packages: Full day in Machu Picchu
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 5:00 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel to Ollantaytambo´s train station
- 7:15 a.m.: Departure of the local train bound to Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes)
- 8:45 a.m.: Arrival in the village of Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes)
- Tourist bus ride up to the Incan City of Machu Picchu, Wonder of the Modern World, located among abrupt mountains and almost inaccessible places, presenting a set of houses, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places, such as the Intiwatana (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, with an incredible urban harmony, displaying the Incan engineering’s high level of development.
- 1:00 p.m.: Tourist bus ride down to Aguas Calientes
- 2:55 p.m.: Departure of the local train bound to Ollantaytambo´s train station
- 4:41 p.m.: Arrival in Ollantaytambo and return to Cusco , on a tourist bus
- 6:45 p.m.: Arrival in Cusco and transfer to your hotel or bus station
Includes / Not Included
Machu Picchu Tours Packages – Includes:
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Guided tour of the city
- Guided excursion in the Sacred Valley
- Guided visit of Machu Picchu
- Local train ticket Ollantaytambo / Machu Picchu Pueblo / Ollantaytambo
- Two-way bus ticket in Machu Picchu Pueblo (Up and back down)
- Tourist Pass and entrance fees (City Tour + Sacred Valley + Machu Picchu )
- 02 hotel nights (Bedrooms for two, three, four, five and six)
- 03 lunches, 02 dinners and 02 breakfasts
- Entrance fee to the discotheque + soft drink (Adults: Aperitif)
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
Machu Picchu Tours Packages – Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in this program
- Additional nights due to flight or train cancellations, or that of other services, for reasons beyond the company’s control.
Machu Picchu Tours Packages – What recommended that you bring:
- Small backpack
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Waterproof poncho (Rain season)
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion and sunglasses
- Swimming suit, towel and personal hygiene kit
- Hat or cap
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.