Tours Cusco Machu Picchu is one of the favorite cultural programs which allows you to penetrate the Incan World, discovering its emblematic monuments, like Machu Picchu, Saqsaywaman, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero, the city of Cusco, as well as the handicraft of the picturesque village of Pisaq, which generate a mixture of history, art and admiration for the architectural wonders built by the Incas, combining them with the monumental witnesses of the Colonial and Republican time periods, which are part of Cusco’s Historical Center, declared as Humanity’s Cultural Patrimony. Therefore, school or university delegations, as well as students from national and foreign superior institutes, with a valid ISIC Card, have access to these promotional programs.
DAY 01 Tours Cusco Machu Picchu: Arrival in Cusco / City Tour
- Reception at the airport or bus station and transfer to your hotel, welcome coca leaf tea and acclimatization
- 12:30 p.m.: Lunch
- 1:45 p.m.: Guided tour of the city, visiting the Cathedral, Temple of the Qorikancha, Archaeological Complex of Saqsaywaman, Q´enqo, Tambomachay, Pukapukara and the Qosqo Native Art Center
DAY 02 Tours Cusco Machu Picchu: Full day in the Sacred Valley
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 8:30 a.m.: Departure from your hotel, on a tourist bus bound to the Saced Valley of the Incas
- Guided visit in the village of Pisaq and of its typical handicraft fair
- Countryside style lunch, at a traditional “quinta” restaurant, in Urubamba
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Ollantaytambo
- Guided visit of the Archaeological Complex of Chinchero
- 6:30 p.m.: Return to the city of Cusco and transfer to your hotel
- Hotel night, in Cusco
DAY 03 Tours Cusco Machu Picchu: Full day in Machu Picchu / Return to Cusco
- Breakfast at your hotel
- 6:30 a.m.: Transfer from your hotel to Poroy’s train station
- 7:42 a.m.: Departure of the tourist train bound to the village of Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes)
- 10:50 a.m.: Arrival in Aguas Calientes
- Tourist bus ride up to the Incan City of Machu Picchu, Wonder of the Modern World, located among abrupt mountains and almost inaccessible places, presenting a set of houses, squares, stairways, towers, walls, water fountains, ceremonial places, such as the Intiwatana (Solar observatory), sacred temples and benched terraces, with an incredible urban harmony, displaying the Incan engineering’s high level of development.
- Tourist bus ride down to Aguas Calientes
- 4:43 p.m.: Departure of the local train from Machu Picchu Pueblo, to Ollantaytambo
- 8:13 p.m.: Arrival at Poroy’s train station and transfer to your hotel.
DAY 04 Tours Cusco Machu Picchu: Departure transfer
- Breakfast and transfer to the airport or bus station.
Includes / Not Included
Tours Cusco Machu Picchu – Includes:
- Transfers airport or bus station / hotel and vice-versa
- Transfers hotel / train station / hotel
- Bilingual official tour guide
- Guided tour of the city
- Guided excursion in the Sacred Valley
- Guided visit of Machu Picchu
- Two-way tourist train tickets (To go and come back)
- Two-way bus ticket in Machu Picchu Pueblo (Up and back down)
- Tourist Pass and entrance fees (City Tour + Sacred Valley + Machu Picchu )
- 03 hotel nights (Bedrooms for two, three, four, five and six)
- 03 lunches, 03 dinners and 03 breakfasts
- Entrance fee to the discotheque + soft drink (Adults: Aperitif)
- Support with communication logistics
- First aid kit.
Tours Cusco Machu Picchu – Does Not Include:
- 19 % VAT tax (For Peruvians only)
- National and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (TUAA) USD $ 06.05, to board national flights and USD $ 30.25, for international flights
- Non-programed food, extras, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry shop, tips, snacks, etc.
- Services not established in this program
- Additional nights due to flight or train cancellations, or that of other services, for reasons beyond the company’s control.
Tours Cusco Machu Picchu – What recommended that you bring:
- Small backpack
- Light clothes for warm weather
- Jacket for the cold
- Waterproof poncho (Rain season)
- Canteen, mineral water and snacks
- Sun blocking lotion and sunglasses
- Swimming suit, towel and personal hygiene kit
- Hat or cap
- Photo camera, camcorder and batteries
- Extra money in Soles.